Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 2 = Facebook Picture Day

I've gotten really behind on my blogging so I'm writing this ten days after the fact and I have no pictures of what we did today- only screenshots of stuff I saw on facebook.  So I thought I'd share.


So true!  I wrote yesterday about moms putting so much pressure on themselves to be the perfect mom.  We have a picture in our head of what we should look like and what our house should look like and what our kids' days should look like.  And instead of celebrating what's in front of us we compare it to that picture.  So this is a reminder to let go of expectations and just enjoy what is.


I say so many times- the five minutes of peace I get to finish something is never ever worth it.  Whether the entire changing table has been cleaned off or a roll of toilet paper has been rolled out entirely... the quiet is never a good thing.


Joshua Radin is my favorite singer and recently, he put an invitation on his Facebook page for people to send him lyrics they would get as a tattoo and he would write them so you can get the tattoo in his handwriting.  I'm probably never going to get lyrics tattooed on my body but it's still cool to see what lyrics people submit and his response to them.  In case you can't read this one it says "Wait till tomorrow, see what that brings."

No comments:

Post a Comment