Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 4 = Sad Sad Day

So my title's a little dramatic.  The day started off fine.  Here's Malia drinking half of the smoothie I finally brought myself to make.  For weeks I've been planning on making smoothies every morning because I don't always eat the most complete breakfast.  Well I finally made one and Malia consumed a good deal of it.  Which is great- lots of vitamins and minerals for her!


We talked a lot about the color green today.  My objective was for Liam to take the green letters out of our container of magnetic letters and say them before he put them on the whiteboard.  However Malia wanted to play along and added some extra colors to the board.


Malia has been so cranky lately and I suspected it was teething but she doesn't let us look in her mouth.  I wanted to know what was going on in there so I got Zachary to help me pin her down.  Her upper canines have broken through- valid excuse for the crankiness.


The reason the title of today's post is sad sad day is because tonight was the NCAA championship game with my Tar Heels favored to win.  They didn't.  And that's all I'm going to say about that because it's a tad bit embarrassing to admit just how upset I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment