Tuesday, April 12, 2016

March 30 = Kinder Farm Park Day

We started our day off at the gym.  I love doing that.  I love getting the kids up, getting them dressed, eating breakfast and then heading straight to the car to go to the gym.  By the time that's done we come home and it's time for lunch and a nap.  Everyone's usually happy and busy and it's just a good flow to the day.  I sent this picture to Zachary because while doing some lifting, I got a blister on my hand and I wanted him to see it so he'd think I was legit.  He was impressed.


 Then we headed to chickfila for lunch of course and then to Kinder Farm Park.  This was Malia on the way to the park... not ideal.

So in our hurry to get to the gym this morning, I forgot coats for the kids.  Thankfully I had an extra coat for Liam but I didn't have one for Malia so this is what happened with that:


After we got moving, there wasn't a need for coats or mommy's shirt so we were good to go.  This was our first time visiting- it's a little intimidating to take two kids to a park (or anywhere for that matter) by yourself because it's hard to keep up with one and much harder to keep up with two especially when they like to go in opposite directions.  So I thought Alexandra's visit presented the perfect opportunity for us to go!  Kinder Farm Park has walking trails and farm animals and a playground.  Here's the cow- it was huge!

As I said, it's hard to keep up with even one so I didn't get pictures of the pigs and piglets and the brand new baby goats that made the cutest little sounds!

After seeing the animals, we headed to the playground! I was so impressed with Liam climbing this wall!



And then he went across this rope bridge and I was blown away.  So proud!


Both kids went down a pretty long slide.  It was long but it was pretty hard to go down quickly so it was really safe.



 I mainly stuck with Liam while Alexandra took Malia.  Here they are on a dinosaur friend!


Toward the end of our visit, our friends Amy and Evie came- Liam greeted Evie with a hug:

 

All good things must come to an end.  Malia was not a happy camper on the ride home.


No comments:

Post a Comment