Monday, March 21, 2016

March 17 = St. Patrick's Day/Gramps Birthday

First I'm going to do a little Throwback Thursday and share this gem from 3 years ago:

 

Liam spent most of the day in the CDC today so Malia and I did some shopping.  Here she is in an appropriately colored chair at Barnes and Noble:


 I found these super stretchy hair ties so I decided to try pigtails today since she's grown a little more cooperative:



After we picked Liam up we had dinner at Chickfila.  I'm so proud of myself that this is the only Chickfila trip we've made since Zachary's been gone. 


Also, I had to share this Facebook meme because it's so funny.


And Zachary and his chief and his chief's friend went to a Miami Heat game tonight and he sent me this picture- I was so happy for him that he got to experience it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment