Monday, March 21, 2016

March 5B = A weekend with Grandma and Dops

Well, Grandma and Dops, aka Mom and Dad, had a wonderful visit this weekend from Zachary, Liam and Malia.  The only downside was that Melissa wasn't here.  We missed having her here, too!  But, Zachary had an event to come down for with the Academy, and Melissa was going to enjoy some much needed down time.  So, I apologize for all of the pictures that I'm going to post, but I just can't resist sharing these two cuties!  We do love Liam and Malia so much and just love any time we get to spend with them.  So, here I go.

So, Zachary and Dad went to the cycling event early Saturday morning.  That left me to have my time with my two little ones.  We spent some time playing inside until it warmed up enough to go out.  Since Easter is coming soon, I thought we would find some eggs.  Malia was quick to find some.


Liam followed suit and had a grand time opening all of the eggs.




Liam also found a "beam" to "balance" on.  He did a great job keeping his balance.  I was so impressed!





That smile is just too cute!

Here was some time with Dops!


Malia discovered the rocking horse.


And, a new place to rest.


I do believe they love each other.


Something was pretty funny!


Must have been a basketball game on that TV!


Malia - relaxing and reading a book.


Can't forget good ol' Dad! So good to have Zachary home.


And, just some more snuggle time.  I'll take all I can get!


Thank you, Zachary and Melissa, for sharing your beautiful son and daughter with us.  They have captured our hearts and we just love them so much!  Come again, soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this! I missed them but was so glad they got to spend the weekend with their grandparents- grandparents are really special people and I'm so glad theirs love them so much!

    ReplyDelete