Monday, March 21, 2016

March 20 = Daddy's Homecoming Day

Zachary came home today!  He left Smithfield around 9am so to pass the time until he got home we ate breakfast and went to the gym.  By the time we got home, he was an hour away so it worked out perfectly.  Here's Malia eating her lunch and saying "cheese:"


 I tried to get Liam to say "cheese" but he wasn't quite as cooperative.


Also I saw this and had to share.  Excuse the language but I saw this while I was thinking about what to do for dinner so it was pretty funny:


Daddy brought home some souvenirs from the Heat game.  Both kids got Dwayne Wade Jerseys- how cute are they? 


After the initial shock of Daddy being back home after so long, we got back to normal.  Here's Liam on his iPad in his chair:
 

And while this isn't normal, here's Malia trying to sneak a sip of beer.  Don't worry- she didn't get any.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! But I am having Malia and Liam withdrawal...please post some more!

    ReplyDelete