Thursday, September 15, 2016

August 26 = Procedure Day

My mom and brother came in last night- they're going to help take care of the kids (and me) this weekend after my D&C today.  Matt slept in the living room last night and when Malia woke up this morning, she went right in and snuggled up.  We took Liam to school and then my mom and I went to get a pedicure while Zachary had Malia and Uncle Matt picked Liam up from school.


 Here's Malia accompanying her daddy to the gym:


And here's a picture uncle Matt got of Liam after he picked him up from school and took him to the park:


I wasn't allowed to eat after midnight last night so I was going on 17 hours of no food by the time they took me back for my procedure but I was totally out for it and don't remember a thing.  It was quick and painless minus the IV and I've got lots of help this weekend so we're going to look at all those bright parts.  It still hurts but at least now it's over.  I had a hard time in the in-between stage but I'm hoping now that everything's over, things can get back to normal soon.  I'm so very grateful for the two kids I do have.  I can't imagine going through this without being able to see their faces and know I'm already blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment