Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 15 = New Calendar Day

So the application was not easy but we put this up today:



The idea is, since it's right next to our front door, we won't forget as much.  I am forgetting stuff all. the. time.  So maybe this will help. Probably not but the effort was there.

Malia is really into these cushion forts:


I had sent the picture of Malia to my dad because he loves getting pictures of the kids during the day.  He asked what was Liam was up to since I hadn't sent a picture of him.  So the bus was supposed to come this morning.  It's a normal school bus except it has harnesses just like in car seats on the bus seats.  So we sat outside this morning waiting for the bus.  It never came.  So I drove him to school.  I asked the teacher if I should pick him up or if the bus would definitely come to the house.  "It'll definitely come to the house."  Cool.  Just kidding.  I sat on the front porch for 20 minutes and then got a call from the bus company that the bus had come and waited as long as it could but since I wasn't there, I needed to go to the school to pick him up.  So I tell her I've been sitting on my front porch for 20 minutes, there's no way it came.  So she calls the bus driver and we find out that the bus stop is not in front of our house but at the end of the street.  No one decided to inform me of this before he started riding the bus.  So I went to the school to pick him up.  I had been texting my family about my frustration with the bus situation and so I sent them this picture to show that I had him and he was safely in the car.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment