Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 13 = Soccer Shots Day

We had a really busy day today!  First we took Liam to the bus stop and then we went to the MOPS Registration Playdate.  Malia wanted to dress for the occasion:


Other moms (not this one because it takes all I have to get us fed, dressed, and out the door) brought extra riding toys so the kids with moms like me could have something to play with.  Malia took advantage:



Later, it was time for Malia's first soccer shots... I don't even know what to call it... practice?  gathering?  I don't know.




Here's a video of Malia participating fully in the... gathering.  I'm going with gathering.


And hugs for her friend, Evie:





Liam was not a fan of watching from the sidelines so he and Zachary found some other trouble to get into:



Coach Casey did her job:



No comments:

Post a Comment