Thursday, April 20, 2017

April 13 = Legit Kinder Farm Park Day

Daddy had today off!  We started our day responsibly... brushing our teeth.


Also, I got a text from one of the child care workers at the gym- she sent me these two pictures she took a while back of the kids:



And then, since Zachary was off, we decided to try Kinder Farm Park again!  This time it was open :)



She saw something and decided it was "so cute."  This is her "that is so cute" face.

 

And here is a picture that could not represent our two children better:
 


There are more pictures of Malia in this post because I kept up with her and Zachary kept up with Liam- I'll let you guess which was more suitable for the pregnant lady.  But I was so impressed with Malia crossing the rope bridge.  She was afraid at first but then she determined she could do it and that she did!



 

Our children switched roles and Liam became the easy one to keep up with on the way back to the car... he just wanted to ride on Daddy's shoulders...

 

I'm not sure what Malia wanted to accomplish besides being super difficult.




But we eventually made it to the car and had a nice evening.   So this facebook picture doesn't really apply to today but I had a good laugh when I saw this- excuse the language.



No comments:

Post a Comment