Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 25 = New Game Day

First, this:


Zachary and Malia made up a new game today!  Malia found a soft ball that is for Joey- he plays fetch with it.  Malia was throwing it to Zachary and he was throwing it back and then they started taking turns throwing it into Zachary's hat.  They had so much fun!  When Zachary made it in the hat, Malia would say "Nice throw Daddy!"


The person who made this can't decide but I'm pretty sure the answer is living life to the fullest:


Check out the kitchen!  We had one of our respite care providers watch the kids tonight so we could get some stuff moved in and organized- I'm going with the post-it method right now.  It'll help me remember where everything's supposed to go and if I change my mind, it's easy to move the post-it.


No comments:

Post a Comment