Sunday, April 9, 2017

April 3 = National Championship Game Day!

Well before I get to the amazing (actually, it was pretty terrible but I'll get to that), I saw this on Facebook and with my love of Grey's Anatomy, had to save it:


I got t-shirts and paint to make Carolina t-shirts for Liam, Malia and me last week but never got around to it- I had to make them this morning in preparation for tonight.




I saw this at some point during a break in the game:


Zachary went and got the kids during the game and here they are holding their arms up for one of the Tar Heels shooting a free-throw.


It was a good game because it was close pretty much the whole time and we ended up winning.  The refs were terrible- they just couldn't stop blowing the whistle... and both teams were super sloppy.  It was a really ugly game but a win is a win and I'll take it!

1 comment: