Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 13 = Dramatic Day

So we've started giving the kids their drinks in the same cups as always but without tops because it's time they learn to drink out of an open cup.  Well this morning, Malia got her drink and asked for a top.  I told her she is a big girl and doesn't need one and she started pouting.  Then she said "I don't want to be a big girl.  It's unfair."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  Zachary and I agree that she's probably never heard the word unfair in this house... so where in the world did she get that from?  Who knows.


Later, we went to the library.  I love taking the kids to the library but it's really tough with both of them because they both want to do their own thing and those things are usually in opposite corners of the building.  So really, any time I have one kid, I'll take him or her to the library.  This is us leaving the library:


No comments:

Post a Comment