Sunday, April 2, 2017

April 1 = Daddy's Duty Day

We're getting close to meeting baby which means it's getting really difficult for me to do so many things I'm used to being able to do- going up stairs, vacuuming, "running" inside really quick for this one thing I forgot... so today, since Zachary wasn't home, we took it reallllll easy- as in I didn't step outside until after 7pm to take the trash out.  But we had a good day even with missing daddy!

Zachary had his best duty day ever when he got to meet the Red Sox as they were at the Academy for a game against the Nationals.  Here he is with Dustin Pedroia- he was super excited!


After I put the kids down, I had an exciting night watching the Tar Heels win their Final Four game and advance to the championship game which will be Monday night.  It wasn't ideal watching it alone but with the nail-biting ending, it probably was a good thing.  I took a picture of the TV asking me "Are you still watching?"  Of course I'm still watching TV!!


1 comment: