Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 18 = Late Picture Day

Time to take another monthly picture of Miss Malia!  But I couldn't find the original "1."  I had bought a new "1" for the 10 month picture, knowing I would need an extra for the 11 month picture.  But now I needed to go get a third "1" and I got a lowercase "L" instead.  Oops.  Just as with Liam the 11th month picture didn't come out so well because she's too active!  She didn't want to sit still for a picture so we got a few action shots.




At 11 months Malia knows how to wave, blow a kiss and clap hands and will do it if we tell her to with no modeling.  She eats everything.  And lots of everything.  She's getting so close to letting Zachary throw her up in the air and enjoying it- any day now I think!  She's pushing the walker around and walking behind it so it should be really soon she'll be walking independently.  Her eyes have gotten more green in them so they look even more like her daddy's.  She wakes up every morning with a smile.  She loves her family so much and she is so loved.

More pictures of Malia:

She held this for so long!

Two Gigis

She's on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment