Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 7 = NBA Finals Day

Zachary loves the NBA season finals.  And I love making a big deal out of everything.  So I thought it would be fun to have a fun dinner to make us excited for the game.  A fun dinner almost always means nachos or pizza.  I decided to do a Mexican theme for the night so I also thought it would be fun to get some margaritas to drink after the kids went to bed.  I got the wine yesterday- I don't drink alone so the wine was calling my name but for the sake of a theme dinner, I sacrificed and went for margaritas- he really had to twist my arm.  Especially since he doesn't care that much for margaritas and went with Long Island iced tea instead.  But that would come later in the day.


 Here's an update on my zucchini and green beans!



 So we had nachos.  Remember how I said fun dinner nights are almost always nachos or pizza.  I should have said nachos and/or pizza because this night, Zachary ordered pizza hours after we had dinner.  We had put Liam to bed at 8 but this child has a sixth sense when it comes to pizza and 5 minutes before it came, he woke up and was adamant that he was not happy about being in his room.  We brought him down just in time for the pizza delivery guy to get there and he started yelling "Izza!  Izza"


No comments:

Post a Comment