Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 6 = Duty Day

It's been a nice year or so with no duty days but all good things must come to an end- today was Zachary's first duty day in so long!  So I decided to get out of the house as much as possible!  I got the kids up at normal time; we had breakfast and headed to the gym.  I showered at the gym- our new way of getting our monthly $30 worth of childcare at the gym while saving on our water bill- win/win!  Anyway- I left from there to do some shopping!  Of course we started at target.  I used the double stroller but it was a bit of a disaster.  Now for some reason, my patience on days when Zachary is not home is exponentially higher than when he is home.  I guess I know there's no one to complain to so I better just make the best of it.  So I handled Liam jumping off the standing part of the sit 'n' stand stroller very well and very calmly but decided we needed a different strategy moving forward.  And I decided a trip to my wine store was necessary.  So I went back to the car to drop off everything we got at Target and got the baby carrier and kept Liam in the double stroller but in the seat part that buckles.  Malia promptly fell asleep:


After Bed Bath & Beyond and the wine store, we headed home.  The kids took naps and I took a breather.  After getting the kids up, I packed a bag of dinner for all of us and we headed to visit Zachary at the academy.


 Liam kept taking things out of the drawer and putting them on the couch and returning for more.  Then, he returned everything one piece at a time.  And then repeated.


 Also here's another picture of Daddy and his little girl- they're getting pretty tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment