Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 23 = Thunderstorm Day

Zachary and Liam both had Captain America shirts on today.  We tried to get a picture to show that but Liam was too busy popping his finger in his mouth to let us get a good picture so you'll just have to trust me :)


 Malia helped Daddy do some work today.


And when the work was done, it was time to play- Liam had too much fun hitching a ride from Daddy.
 

Malia wanted in on the action too.


I wrote the other day about how I thrive when I exercise.  I also thrive when I have a clean house.  Cleaning a house and two mobile, curious children do not coexist so sometimes, Zachary takes the kids to the gym and I stay behind to clean.  When we cleaned the garage out last week, I found this canvas we had made into a chalkboard.  So I washed it off and hung it on the wall- it makes me happy!


While I was cleaning and alone in the house, it started storming.  The wind was crazy and it was thundering and lightening- it was awful.  The power kept going in and out.  And then it stopped as quickly as it started.  Zachary and the kids got home at the end of the storm- we put them to bed and then he had me walk to the end of the road to see this tree that had been uprooted.  This first picture doesn't do the beautiful yellow sky justice but I'll share anyway.



1 comment: