Sunday, August 23, 2015

August 17 = Take Malia to Appointment Day

I had today so beautifully planned out.  I was finally feeling better so I dropped Liam off at the CDC as I do every Monday and then Malia and I did a little shopping.  I got Liam this really cool Mickey Mouse Busy Book- there's a story but in the back of the book there are 12 little figurines and a playmat with the clubhouse and different things he can recognize from the TV show.  Then I was going to drop Malia off at the CDC at 1:00 so I could go to my therapy appointment at 1:30 by myself and have a little reading time before my therapist took me back.  So I go inside to drop Malia off and she's turned one since the last time we were there so she was going to a new room.  The receptionist asked if we had shoes for her- which I didn't- and so I was informed that the new room she's in requires the kids to wear shoes.  So Malia came with me to my therapy appointment.  I sent this picture to Zachary asking him to come over if he was able- the office is two minutes away from the Academy.  He tried his best to get there in time but it wasn't meant to be.


 Here's Liam playing with his new figurines and playmat!


And then it hit him.  Now he's got whatever it is I had.  Which means lots of snuggle time.  I would never wish for my kids to be sick but if they have to be sick, I don't hate the snuggles are a side effect!


No comments:

Post a Comment