Saturday, August 15, 2015

August 14 = Sick Day

Well whatever happened in yoga was just a precursor.  I woke up this morning and felt awful.  I muddled through getting ready, got Liam to the CDC and even went grocery shopping but when I got home I immediately put poor Malia down for a nap and laid down myself.  Over the next hour I woke up six times alternating between sweating and shivering.  I texted Zachary and he suggested I see if Liam could stay at the CDC for a little longer so that he could pick him up.  So I called and thankfully it worked out.  Soon after Malia got up from her nap, Zachary came home and got her and picked up Liam.  This was my sweet girl between nap and when Zachary got home:



When he came home from getting Liam he had chicken noodle soup, crackers, lemonade and twix bars.  He said the soup was for when I was shivering and the lemonade was for when I was sweating.  So thoughtful!  Oh!  And he got me a card!  It said "Sending happy thoughts... and get well wishes."  And he signed it "Thank you for always taking care of us.  We hope you feel better and we love you."  How sweet!

So he handled everything for the whole night and as we were going to sleep I said thank you for taking care of the kids today and he said, "thank you for taking care of everything every day."  I hate that I was sick but it felt really good to be so appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment