Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24 = Sick Day

Monday is CDC day!  I took Liam this morning and then took Malia to Babies in Bloom at the library.  A girl sitting near her had an identical doll to one Malia has so obviously, she thought it was hers and didn't like that I didn't let her play with it.  That resulted in us having to leave the room but I found some cool magazines and we got home a little earlier than we had planned which allowed me to get more stuff done!  I then had to take Malia to the CDC so I could go to my therapy appointment alone this time since last week didn't work out so well.  As I was leaving, this was on our doorstep: Liam's new tablet!


I dropped Malia off without any incidents!  And then I went to my appointment.  I brought several magazines so I didn't notice it was 17 minutes past my appointment- I texted my therapist but didn't hear back from her so after 40 minutes I left and went back to the library to kill time.  She texted me and reminded me she told me last week she had to cancel today's appointment.  Oops.  So then I picked the kids up and we headed home.  Liam was a little sluggish and fell asleep in the playroom.  I woke him up to go to the gym but he was not excited about it- which was weird.  I dropped both kids off in the kids club and went to my core class which I haven't been to in weeks!  Zachary got to the gym a few minutes later and as I was setting up, I looked up at the window beside me and he was creepily staring at me trying to freak me out- we got a good laugh out of it.  About ten minutes later, as I was doing some intense squats, I felt him staring at me again but this time it was because he needed the keys- Liam had thrown up in the kids club.  So we headed home and boy was he in a mood.  He was pushing, throwing, kicking, yelling- it was a rough evening.  He did love the tablet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment