Thursday, February 23, 2017

February 13 = Creative Day

Wow, twice in two weeks I've found the time to make something.  Here's a screenshot of my Pinterest board titled "want."  I've had my eye on these two mugs for a while.  The first says "Adventure is Calling" and has a compass rose on it and the second says "There are Things Worth Fighting For" and has an anchor.  Zachary has a compass rose tattoo and I have an anchor tattoo.  So I really have wanted these mugs for us but haven't ever taken the time to order them.  So I thought they'd make a nice Valentine's Day present but they actually don't exist anymore.  So I decided to make them.  I went to target and got two cute white mugs and got to work.


 Here's the finished product- not as nice looking as the originals but definitely made with love!



1 comment: