Thursday, February 23, 2017

February 23 = Brave Momma Day

First, this:


 Then baby bump update in my dirty mirror:


Liam has been going around shirtless quite often as of late.


We had speech today...




And after they were crazy at speech, I decided to take them to chickfila.  I'm not sure what I was thinking... I'm just an eternal optimist.  They did pretty well.




Soon after we sat down I realized I didn't have my keys.  Thankfully, when we got to the car, they were in the ignition.  So I'm grateful that no one drove off in my car and that I didn't lose my keys somewhere between the car and chickfila.


On the way home, Liam and Malia fought over whose Mommy I am.  "My mommy."  "No... my mommy."  "No.  Not yours.  Mine."  It seriously went on for the whole ride.

And with that... 

I'm caught up!!


1 comment:

  1. Whew! What a blog marathon! Love all of the posts. Thanks for helping us stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete