Thursday, February 23, 2017

January 11 = Sweet Sister Day

Malia is the messiest eater.  So we had spaghetti tonight and I decided she needed to just eat shirtless- saved me a lot of time in the long run.


Also, I have a sweet story about Ms. Malia.  Liam was going down the stairs next to his bunk bed and fell.  Malia was in there and as I was running to his room I heard her say "Bubba, you okay?"  So I opened the door and she was rubbing his back and came over to me and said "Bubba fall down, he okay?"  And she went back to rubbing his back and she just looked so concerned.  Eventually he sat up and she started rubbing his hair.  He got back in bed and I told Malia, "you're such a good sister, you know that?" She replied: "Yep.  I good sister."  So sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment