Thursday, February 23, 2017

January 25 = Ring Around the Rosy (or is Rosie?) Day

First I thought this was funny- my phone was telling me I had 1,100 voicemails from Liam's speech therapy office.


Also, we had an ultrasound done today- look at this little one!


 And Liam had OT today- Malia's still pretty obsessed with this puzzle.


Also, a very important day of my life has happened.  Malia is now able and willing to pick grapes off their little vines.  It may not seem like that big of a deal but with how much she loves grapes, it is.


So I'm still pretty behind on blogging (but I'm catching up!) and so it took me a minute to figure out why I had taken this picture but I remembered:


We were getting ready to go somewhere and I told Liam to get a coat.  He brought this one downstairs but I hate putting him in his car seat with this coat on if it's not freezing outside so I told him that one was too big, to find a different one.  I went downstairs to put stuff in the car and he came down the stairs with a different coat and said "This coat not big, it's little."  And I was so impressed!

Also, I'm still in love with Obama/Biden Memes so here...




And finally, I'll leave you with these two videos that I think are super cute- especially when Malia says "get back here."


No comments:

Post a Comment