Thursday, February 23, 2017

January 10 = Blanket Back Day

First, I went to the commissary today and felt like I'm big enough now to justify using this parking spot:


And also, today was such a good day.  When we went to NC for Christmas, I brought my so very loved baby blanket that I sleep with every night.  We ended up leaving Christmas night and I had taken a nap in my brother's room and left my blanket in there and since it wasn't with my stuff, it didn't get packed.  My brother and Grace were supposed to come up the next weekend but something came up and then my parents were supposed to come the next weekend but the weather was bad so finally, I put my trust in the postal system and asked my mom to mail it.  It made it safely!  I'm going to sleep so much better tonight!


1 comment: