Friday, March 20, 2015

February 17 = Snow Day

There's a great hill behind our apartment, perfect for sledding.  So on this cold day, we got the babies and ourselves bundled up and headed outside.



Liam got a little freaked out on the first trip down and tried to put his feet on the ground while they were moving- it took a second for Zachary to realize his feet were stuck but once he did he stopped and got Liam re-situated but Liam had had enough by that point.  We tried a few more times but gave up and headed inside.

I put Malia down on the couch, awake, and turned my head.  I turned my head back around 20 seconds later and she was out.  I had to grab a picture before I made her a bit more comfortable.


Making her more comfortable woke her up but we put on a show from a kids' channel and they both were super interested for a few minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment