Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 6 = Make a Friend Day

Zachary and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary in DC.  I had never been before but Zachary knew it was a somewhere I really wanted to go so while he was in Dahlgren for a school it seemed like the perfect time to go.  At 6 months pregnant, I walked all over DC and went to the Smithsonian Zoo.  We got our little Liam a stuffed hippo.  Jeannie ended up destroying this hippo so my mom and brother got him a replacement when they went to DC years later.  Anyway- in a similar fashion- when I was close to 9 months pregnant, we took Liam to the Baltimore aquarium and we picked up a dolphin for Miss Malia.  Today, Malia fell in love with the dolphin and started kissing... we need to come up with a name for the dolphin... let's go with DeeDee (to match Gigi).


Later, Zachary was holding Malia and doing work at the computer when Liam decided he wanted to be held too.  Then he wanted to move.  So while I was pumping, Zachary, Liam and Malia came in to say hi rolling around in their chair.


When I got done pumping, we packed up and headed to the gym.  While the kids where in the childcare room, one of the little girls decided Malia needed a picture so she asked the girls working there if they'd help her draw a picture for her to take home- she asked them how to spell her name and everything- how sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment