Monday, March 30, 2015

March 24 = Stay out of the House All Morning Day

Liam woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  This happens sometimes- I go in to get him up and I can tell I probably should have a waited a few more minutes... or hours.  Regardless of our mood, we have to go to speech and PT so we had to get moving!  He ate a good breakfast which put him in a better mood.  And here's Malia who is always in a good mood-

 And Liam showing genuine love for his sister.


Malia has been staying awake during Liam's appointments recently- that used to be my reading time but now it's turned into Mommy/Malia time which is totally fine.  But today, we went back to Liam's appointment time being Malia's nap time and my reading time. 
 

I am currently reading Amy Poehler's hilarious book, "Yes, Please."  I took a picture of this quote and sent it to Zachary to show that breast feeding is no easy task and that I'm not the only one that thinks that.  But it's all worth it.  Well depending on what you read but I tend to ignore any articles that say breastfeeding isn't all that advantageous.  Selective reading.   Excuse the profanity- I don't use profanity but sometimes it helps get a point across so I can appreciate it from time to time.


 Liam tends to behave better in the car or when we are out somewhere so going home wasn't really appealing to me.  So we ran by Chick-fil-a and had one of our lunch dates.  Malia was still sleeping so I got to give Liam all my attention.  This is him putting his chicken nuggets in the cup holder on the stroller.  Why?  I don't know.  But I wasn't stopping him from doing what he wanted to do.


He did so well drinking his chocolate milk out of the bottle!


Malia woke up like this.  There's a new trend going around- "I woke up like this."  I'm apparently old now because I have no clue what any trends mean and I don't get half the jokes on the late night television shows- so out of touch.  But people take pictures of themselves in the morning and let everyone know that's how they woke up.  Well this is how Malia looks when she wakes up and she's beautiful.


Liam was still in such a good mood so instead of heading home and making him take a nap which I knew he would not want to do we headed to the new town house.  I just wanted to see what the ride from his appointments to the new place was like and then we would ride from there to our current home which is right across from the Naval Academy so I could see what Zachary's ride to work would be like every day.  Then I snapped this picture to send to my parents to show them how close the visitor parking is to the front door!


 We made it home and Liam went down for his nap but now Miss Malia was wide awake so she played with Joey a little bit.  He is such a good cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment