Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 19 = Meet Santa Day

Today is Thursday which means another CDC day for Liam.  I noticed yesterday when I went grocery shopping that Santa was going to be at the commissary today so after dropping Liam off, I took Malia over to meet Santa.  She was not amused.


So the maintenance people have been amazing with this washing machine situation.  They sent out an appliance guy who looked at the washer today and said the sensor that tells the machine it's full of water malfunctioned and that when that happens, it means it's on its way out.  He said, "so I wouldn't do any laundry unless you can stand there with it the whole time..." and I said, "oh so it still works?" excitedly because with two kids and a husband who works out every day, going a lengthy amount of time without a washer is not going to work.  And he said, "oh well... I mean no..." but I took that to mean that it's really, really important that I stand there the whole time to ensure the water stops when it's supposed to.  So today I was downstairs listening to a whole cycle of laundry and Zachary was upstairs with the kids.  He sent me this to entertain me during this riveting time:


Also, I just want to mention that Liam's vocabulary is growing every day it seems!  Today, on the way home from the CDC he said "almost home."  He continued to say it the whole way home and it's so very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment