Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 6 = Go to Charleston Day

We made it to North Carolina last night- it was pretty late and neither child slept for even a second.  There were a few minutes where I really thought Malia was going to doze off but she held on strong.  They didn't go to sleep until really late so I thought they'd sleep in but they had bigger and better plans.




Zachary and I left the kids with Pops and headed to Charleston.  It was so nice to be able to ride in the car together and listen to music and have conversations and we stopped to get food and were both able to go in instead of trying to communicate over screaming children who should go in and order what.  We went straight to the Citadel first and met up with some of Zachary's fellow classmates and stayed for the parade.  


After the parade, we went to check into our hotel.  It was amazing!  And we walked to a beach house one of his classmates, Patrick French, was able to borrow from one of his Dad's classmates.  It gets really fuzzy from there because I had a lot to drink.  That's all I'm going to say because I don't want any evidence to be used against me later in life when my children read this one day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment