Monday, November 2, 2015

October 22 = Playground Playdate Day!

First I have to share this picture of my handsome husband- I've got to find a frame and somewhere to put it so I can see it regularly when he isn't home.  And where my kids won't destroy it.  Hmm...


I have been looking forward to today for a while- I mentioned before that I asked my friends to join us sometime and today was the day!  Amy & Evie, Jessica & Weston, and Andrea & Brayden all met us at this playground I have newly discovered.  We had lots of fun!





I think Liam's favorite part of today was walking on this raised, stone thing  on the side of the sidewalk- there were steps and he had so much walking so high and up steps.  I had picked him up from the CDC- I usually pick him up at 2:00 but Andrea lives really far away from the playground but was going to be picking up Brayden at 12 so I moved Liam's pickup time to 12 too because I was so excited about us all getting together.  Anyway- we walked from the CDC to the playground and then when the playdate was over, we walked back so he got to walk on this narrow walk way both ways and couldn't have been more thrilled.


I captured him cleaning up a mess he made.  He even threw the dirty paper towel away!


And I completed a project I've been thinking about for a few days.  I made this daily chart for Liam- there's one for morning and one for night time.  When he finishes each task, he gets to close the tab and when it's closed it says done.  I'm going to use this tomorrow morning and hopefully it's a hit!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of that handsome man! And, the kids are so sweet!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete