Wednesday, May 6, 2015

April 20 = Overdue Picture Day

Zachary headed to the old apartment this morning to officially check out- we left it in pretty good shape so we don't have any charges or anything which is awesome- with two cats and two kids it's kind of exciting.  So this morning Liam, Malia and I shared some berries- raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries- they love them almost as much as I do... almost.  I also toasted some English muffins and spread some nutella on them for us- nutella is so very good.


Also, I finally, four days late, took Malia's 9 month picture.  I knew I had a six from her six month picture so I was trying to find that but couldn't so I gave up and went to Michael's to get another six to serve as a nine this time.  She is a crawling pro and really close to pulling up to stand.  Liam has gotten into the habit of pushing her down but she usually holds her ground and has started giving him quite a look.  But she's also the sweetest baby I've ever encountered- she hugs her mommy and daddy as well as her baby dolls.  She's a great eater- I don't pay a lot of attention to if she's ahead or behind certain milestones because I've learned with Liam that kids do what they want to do when they want to do it and worrying about it doesn't make them do it any faster but if I had to guess, I'd say she's slightly ahead in a lot of areas but the foods she's eating- the variety and the textures- she's a superstar.  I get so excited to get her out of her crib every morning and I treasure being able to pray over her and say good night to her every night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment