Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 17 = Marathon Day!

As I'm typing this I'm getting updates from Zachary- some of the midshipmen ran (how clever am I) into some problems during the race so they were supposed to be home around five but it's five now and they haven't quite left yet because they're waiting for the three mids to be discharged from the hospital.  But Zachary did well!  He was happy with his time and said the course was really challenging.  


Here's Liam watching Grammy and Uncle Matt leave- I immediately facetimed Gramps after taking this picture because I wanted him to be distracted and I think it worked. I've been bragging a lot lately about how sweet Malia is but my little man is pretty sweet too when he wants to be.  He's very independent and strong willed so his sweetness doesn't always shine through but when he's in a loving mood you'd have a hard time finding a boy sweeter than him.




No comments:

Post a Comment