Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 13 = Our Anniversary Day

Well this first picture is from late last night- Liam has developed a habit of waking up around 11 and we've developed a habit of bringing him downstairs because he's spoiled.  Anyway, I took this picture so I'd remember that he sat in Zachary's lap and started rubbing Zachary's chin and then started rubbing his own chin and it was just so funny- he noticed that they were different- Zachary's was a little prickly and Liam's was not- he was trying so hard to figure it out.


But then it was 5/13.  Zachary and I started dating twelve years ago!  More so than our wedding anniversary, 6/26, I see 5-13 everywhere- I always seem to look at the lock when it's 5:13, I see it in phone numbers, etc. We had a busy day though- we had two appointments and then we had some friends over for dinner but here are two highlights of the day- Liam and Malia sharing strawberries:


 And then Liam and Malia sharing the keyboard and making some pretty cool music:


After our friends left and we got both kids down, we shared my favorite wine.  So we didn't make a big deal out of our special day but we spent it with friends and our little family which made it a perfect day!


No comments:

Post a Comment