Friday, July 31, 2015

July 24 = Tricky Boy Day

Parenting is a humbling job.  When we moved in, I was so excited that we had this playroom- we designed it as a safe space for the kids to play while I make dinner or get some cleaning done.  Well, I don't know what happened but one day the door stopped latching.  We have a door knob cover on the inside so Liam can't sneak out but now that the door won't latch, he can just pull the door knob, he doesn't have to turn it, and he can get right out.  So I got Zachary to put our baby gate in the doorway so I could still have a "baby prison" to aid me in getting stuff done.  Well.  Here's what Liam thought of that:



Later, he made me laugh again- he was walking up the stairs and looked back at me and Malia and said, "Bye Guys."  And kept on walking.  I don't know where he got that from but it's a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment