Friday, July 31, 2015

July 22 = Visit Daddy Day

Today we traveled to a school in Glen Burnie to have an evaluation for Liam entering the three year old program through the school system.  Right before I left, I opened my phone to start my music in the car and the facebook app was up from the last time I was on my phone- this quote was at the top.


I have a pretty good attitude about Liam's strong will- I've always been aware that it is something that will be beneficial for him in the future as my strong will has done a lot of good for me too.  But this quote helped reiterate that for me and added another level to my understanding of parenting a (very) strong willed child. 

After his appointment, I laid the kids down for naps and I made a lasagna.  I haven't made lasagna in years but when my mom was here, she wanted to make one so I got all the ingredients but we never got around to it.  So instead of eating it at home with the kids and bringing Zachary leftovers, I just brought the whole thing with plates and utensils and we ate together outside on the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment