Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 26 = 5th Anniversary Day!

Today is our fifth anniversary!  And Zachary left before I woke up and got home really late.  But besides that, we had a really good day!  We started with a good breakfast.



And then I was surprised by these before lunch!  Five hydrangeas with beautiful roses.


Reminiscent of our first anniversary (when Zachary was on deployment) I had plans with friends for dinner this year too.  Liam wasn't feeling it.


We went to my friend Amy's house and had delicious food and great conversation with her and three other women.  The kids had fun with their friends too- Liam cheered up by the time we got there.


Zachary got home late and we made a dessert from a box- a brownies and chocolate chip cookie dish- and watched jeopardy!  Here's to many more :)

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE those flowers! They are gorgeous!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete