Monday, July 13, 2015

July 8 = Play Date Day

We had a play date today!  During the play date, I was very focused on talking to the two other moms that I didn't take any pictures but trust me, it was fun!  Rachel came with her two kids, Jacob who is four and Alli who just turned one and our new friend Jennifer came with her son, Zander, who is almost 6 months old.  

After the play date, Miss Malia had fun with her push walker...


...and her bottle of milk.


Also, I have thought this whole time that my plant with yellow flowers was a zucchini plant but come to find out, they're cucumbers!


Also, in preparation for Miss Malia's first birthday party, we went to Jo-Ann's to find materials for various things and we found this pretty, lace elastic- so Grammy (who, by the way, may be formally changed to Mimi if Liam keeps calling her that) made it into a headband!


No comments:

Post a Comment