Friday, January 1, 2016

December 25 = Christmas!

On the road again!  We ate delicious cheddar and bacon biscuits for breakfast before packing the car and heading back to Graham.  Here are the three babies in the car:




Lots of people say that kids like the boxes their presents come in more than the boxes- it's true for this one:


My parents got Malia a baby doll with a little booster seat - Malia opened the booster seat before realizing she had a doll that was supposed to sit in it, so she tried to sit in it herself.



I guess I paid close attention to present exchanging because those are the only pictures I got!  Here's Liam with Daisy in the background:


And this meme I saw on facebook- I took a screen shot of it as my friend Alexandra was texting me but I thought this was so funny- people dream of a white Christmas but this is what we got:
 

After presents we resumed the putting the blanket over our head habit... he was so tired.


Alexandra came over!  We haven't seen each other in so long- way too long- she had never met Malia!


 It was time for Liam to wake up- Malia decided.


 These are the pajamas Grace got Liam for Christmas- glow in the dark snowmen.


Zachary snapped some pictures while I was getting a power nap in preparation for getting Liam down.


You may be able to see Liam's nice little toddler bed at the foot of our bed... we had to wait for him to rock himself to sleep on our bed before Zachary carefully moved him onto his bed.


1 comment: