Friday, January 22, 2016

January 15 = Movie Night

Zachary helped me find a new workout routine- there's a bodybuilding.com app called BodySpace and it has lots of different programs for lots of different goals... mine is to tone, not build bulk.  So the one we found is perfect for me- six different exercises that I do three sets of 12 reps each.  We started it last night and today I went to the gym while Zachary was at work and figured out all the machines myself!  I know how to use the weight machines with the pictures showing you what to do on the side- but these are the machines in the big, scary weight room.  Okay well I had to send him a couple of text messages clarifying some things but still!

Here's Malia leading the way- she refuses to be carried out of the gym now which makes leaving a tad bit stressful.  It's hard to corral these two little ones.


Later that night, we had our first ever family movie night!  A couple nights ago Zachary was humming a song in the movie Robin Hood and was quizzing me to see if I knew what movie it was from.  Since I've never seen the movie before, I did not know and so he insisted that I watch it.  I put a hold on it at the library and picked it up yesterday.  We popped some popcorn and sat together on the couch and watched the whole movie!  Liam got up a couple of times but for the most part they did really well and it was definitely a memorable night!




2 comments: