Saturday, January 23, 2016

January 18 = MLK Jr. Day

Since Zachary had to work every day this weekend and this was a long week- today, having nothing a free day off, is very much appreciated!  We started out going to the gym and I got some help with doing some new exercises- Zachary is so knowledgeable about good form and what muscle groups each exercise works and what weight I should start out with.  I had to snap a picture of this and I posted it on Snap Chat (which my brother and friend, Alexandra, have taught me to use...) with a caption of "big lifter" because they weighed 2.5 pounds each.  But hey- better than not going to the gym at all right??



Later, I had Liam try a new activity for our new week of at home preschool- putting beads into the holes of an old Parmesan cheese container.  This is a great exercise for fine motor skills and he did great!



We played with his sensory bin as well... can you tell our theme is green this week?



And later we had some sweet sibling time- they love each other!


1 comment:

  1. Awww. How sweet! Well, Melissa, you have me beat! I have two pound weights.

    ReplyDelete