Saturday, January 23, 2016

January 22 = My Birthday!

My family was going to come up this weekend for my birthday but because we are supposed to get 36 inches of snow, we've decided to postpone the celebration.  But I still had a lovely day.  First of all, Zachary had to go in for a little bit this morning but went in super early so he'd be home before the kids got up.  They did wake up before he got home but were content enough in their rooms that I was able to get some stuff done and wait for him to get home before getting them out of their rooms.  And he brought doughnuts!  I got a pink sprinkled one and the kids got blueberry doughnut circles.  So so good! Next, we signed Zachary up for the same membership at the gym that I have- he has had a lower tier membership because his gym time doesn't revolve around classes like mine does but I thought it would be neat for us to do yoga together so we did this morning!  It was a tough class taught by my favorite teacher, Donna, and she said he was a rock star when we left.  Not surprising.  Then we came home a few minutes later, Liam's physical therapist was there to do a session.  At the end of their session, everyone else on his team came over for his 6 month IFSP review.  It was very encouraging- they all said he's making a lot of progress, cognitively, socially, etc.  While we were having the PT session, Zachary left to get me Chickfila for lunch.  He also came home with this:


This is random but I saw this on FaceBook today and it made me laugh and you know how I love sharing things that make me laugh:


Malia and Liam both sampled my Edible Arrangement- I'm not a huge honeydew melon so we started them with that- they were both fans!  I think they liked eating off a stick more than the actual fruit but hey, whatever works.



We made Tex-Mex rice and nachos for dinner- so good.  And we really had a relaxing evening.  It had been snowing since the afternoon and Zachary decided to wait until lots had fallen to take the trash out.  And he decided to take his clothes off.  Don't ask me- I have no clue.



1 comment:

  1. He is so crazy! His form of the polar jump follows. Love you Zachary! Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete